Thursday, January 27, 2011

Orange and Lemon

Meet John Lemon.

This wonderful gift from a friend reminds me of a slice of lemon. I fell in love with it the second I saw it and I was willing to carry it for three blocks, hugging it tight to my chest. It just occurred to me that we don't have anything bright yellow at home, and the stool perfectly added a spot of sunshine in our space. The light dip in the middle is just the right amount of softness to make it fit with our mostly mid-century pieces (and the wallflowers).

Orange and Lemon.

W had the brilliant idea to match it with our orange Papa Bear, and what do you know, it also makes for a perfect footstool. Perfect height, and once again, the slight curve will make you sigh. Dreamy, comfy sigh. I'm never getting up.







No comments:

Post a Comment